We're looking for a Freelance technical designer to join our head office in Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to join a team and be part of the foundation of the brand.
The Technical Designer will follow the collection development and work on technical files from proto through to shipment sample. Categories include woven, CMT, knitwear and accessories.
• Working directly with the design team across the different categories to capture
the design intention and details to be mentioned on technical sheets.
• Creating initial design spec and tech pack for seasonal proto launch.
• Working between design and production to include all information needed to create a successful first prototype.
• Create all technical measurement lists for the style development.
• Accurately measure all samples when they arrive before fittings.
• Attend all fittings through development and production and take detailed
comments to secure all changes are made and transcribed accordingly.
• Create all fit comments for fittings through proto to PPS.
• Ensure spec and grading consistencies across all products.
• Create final sealed spec and create a grading chart for all vendors.
• Troubleshoot any concerns and update charts throughout the production process.
• Successfully completed training as a garment engineer and/or technician.
• Ideally, at least 3 years of professional experience as a pattern designer.
• Strong communication skills and very good written and spoken English skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Adobe programs.
Workplace Pilestræde, Copenhagen
Start date As soon as possible
Please send your application marked ‘Technical designer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org